Vital statistics:Weight: 4.14kg (9lb 2oz)
Length: 51cm
Birthday: Dec 9, 2008
All went very well in hospital, and we arrived home this morning. A quiet day of sleeping and feeding (Imogen, not me), and acclimatising to the new noise level of a house with 2 older sisters. A little different to the lovely, quiet hospital room!
Juliet and Heidi seem to be accepting their new baby sister into our family. Juliet especially is being a little Mini Mum, wanting to cuddle her and touch her a lot. Heidi calls her "Jimmy Jim Woses" which is very cute!
Better go, she's stirring. I have a feeling that life is about to get really, really busy around here.

Juliet and Heidi seem to be accepting their new baby sister into our family. Juliet especially is being a little Mini Mum, wanting to cuddle her and touch her a lot. Heidi calls her "Jimmy Jim Woses" which is very cute!
Better go, she's stirring. I have a feeling that life is about to get really, really busy around here.

5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Gosh your babies all looked so similar at that age!
Oh Caroline! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. She's just lovely.
She's gorgeous! Love the Mr Spock ear in the shot with the other girls! Surely that's not come from the Field side!
Congrats on your new arrival! She is beautiful and I love her name!
Congrats Goldens!!! What a great addition to the fam... Everyone looks so happy and beautiful. miss and love you guys!
love, jamie a.k.a. James' #1 American neice
Post a Comment