It's time it was made official. There's another Golden on the way! Not quite planned, but obviously a very welcome addition. It's all very exciting.
I'm 12.5 weeks pregnant and everything is going well. The morning sickness has been pretty bad this time around, but seems to be easing off a bit now. My workplace knows, and strangely enough there is another girl who is due the same day as me -particularly odd given there are only 6 people in the company!
We'll be finding out the gender this time around, but not for another month and a half.
Time to drag out the baby name books again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats HUGE news!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!
Finally!!!! I've been waiting for you to put this up here. I was starting to worry.
Hope you're well. Miss you blogging.
xxMelissaxx
Congratulations!
Wishing you a smooth next few months until your beautiful third baby is born!
xx Averil
Post a Comment