Thursday, January 21, 2010

Imogen

13 months and walking a little further every day. She now gets from one side of the room to the other, looking as pleased as punch with herself.







Daycare started this week, thank God. I was really, really starting to go a bit mad at home with all three kids every single day, as much as I adore them! This year we decided that Heidi would go to kinder on Tues and Thurs, and Juliet on Wed and Thurs. This gives me a chance to have each of them at home with Imogen for one day a week. I think it's valuable for them to get to know Immy a bit better (instead of being the 2 person team that they currently are), plus it lets me spend time with each of them while Immy's napping. Yesterday I took Heidi and Immy to the museum and playground, which is usually a bit of a daunting experience with all of them and one adult! I also think it's a good idea for them to socialise with other children at kinder, instead of just playing with each other. They aren't terribly impressed by the idea but they'll get used to it. On the upside, they do drawings for each other and are incredibly pleased to be reunited at the end of the day, which makes a change from bickering!

We're off to Seaspray for a few days this weekend. Should be great - I'm really looking forward to getting out of here for a bit.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I can't believe how long Immy's has has gotten since we were there!