Imogen and I have finally returned from sleep school. It did wonders for her day time naps, but nights are just awful. At least when she was co-sleeping I could just roll over and cuddle or feed her back to sleep. Now every time she wakes I have to get up, trudge down the hallway in the cold and spend up to an hour trying to get her to go back to sleep, with much crying and yelling. It's hell. Everyone keeps telling me it's "for the best" but I'm really not terribly convinced. I wish I'd waited a few months til she was just that little bit older. Anyway.
So, I'm pretty zonked, operating on just a few hours sleep a night, and up for hours at a time.
Luckily for her, she's cute and happy (during the day at least). Her cheeks are also rather large, as people point out to me on almost a daily basis. Strangers frequently threaten to eat her, especially when we are out and about in our neighbourhood. Rather odd!




No comments:
Post a Comment