Monday, November 17, 2008

Enough! (A whinge)

OK, I've officially had enough. Three weeks to go, and they are really going to drag! I love the 2 days a week I have to myself, but the rest of the week is just hard going. Looking after a 2 year old and 3.5 year old is exhausting enough, without being over 36 weeks pregnant. By about midday every day I start clock-watching, waiting for James to come home. I do envy people who have masses of family on hand to help out.

In some moderating exciting house news, we're getting some attic storage installed next week. 15 square metres of flooring, a light and one of those pull down ladders. I can't wait to store away some of the stuff that's taking over our house. The baby's nursery and the study are still like war zones, and I just don't have anywhere to put things. It's upsetting my nesting instinct!

No comments: