Erk, get me out of here. Warning - not a pleasant read.
First off, last Saturday Juliet vomits everywhere and then spends the day either asleep or nearly asleep. On Sunday, Heidi had a step ladder collapse on her, jamming her little finger and necessitating a trip to Emergency (she's fine). Monday I was feeling terribly unwell and went to the doctor - I suspect low iron levels, plus the doctor says I now need an asthma pump as I've been coughing so much that I've been throwing up. And then on Tuesday Heidi managed to spend most of the day vomitting. I ended up taking her to the doctor, who of course said she needed to stay home today. So James spent the day today at home with Heidster, Juliet went to kinder and I went to work. All seemed to be going well, til I picked Juliet up from kinder and she threw up in the car, and again at home. My turn to stay home from work tomorrow. On top of all that, Juliet has an appointment next week with an eye specialist to investigate why she gets conjunctivitis so much (monthly!!!)
Anyone care to swap lives for a few weeks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i will! i don't think we've had more than 1-2 days with everyone well in the past 3 months :(
though on the other hand we haven't yet *touch wood* had gastro.... nah, you can keep them ;p
Post a Comment