
In other news, the girls had their first bath together last night. Juliet was especially keen to wash Heidi (rather vigorously). Being the placid and accomodating soul that she is, Heidi didn't seem to mind too much.

I've cancelled our sleep school visit for tomorrow, as things are getting better on the sleep front since the nurse came last week. Heidi still wakes 1-2 times overnight but usually resettles without too much of a fuss. Some nights are worse than others of course, but on the whole things are looking up.

I've cancelled our sleep school visit for tomorrow, as things are getting better on the sleep front since the nurse came last week. Heidi still wakes 1-2 times overnight but usually resettles without too much of a fuss. Some nights are worse than others of course, but on the whole things are looking up.
2 comments:
HI LG
I just want you to know that I love your blog and I have been reading it ever since I joined EB.
I just read that you want more comments, so here you go!!
I can't believe how big Heidi is. Look at those cheeks!. I'm so glad you used that name 'cause it is my sister's name and she is a pretty cool person.
Juliet seems like a very creative little soul. That pic of her asleep is hilarious!
Anyway, keep it up. I haven't caught up in a long time, and in fact it feels a little stalkerish, but I do read it!!
xox Prue (Starla)
Happy Birthday to Mr Lunar! Your girls look very sweet in the tub together. Is that a giant bubble or a ball under Juliets hand?
Oh and I am glad the sllep issues are getting better. Slepp deprivation is just dreadful.
Post a Comment